Are you tired of being a young adult in The Sims 4? If you’re looking for a way to cheat the system and age up your Sim, there are a few ways to do it. This blog post will explore the Sims 4 Age Up Cheat and how it can help you progress through the game faster.
In The Sims 4, your sim character needs to evolve from a toddler to an adult. Unfortunately, this can take quite some time. However, if you want your character to age faster, one of the easiest ways to archive it is by using Sims 4 Age Up Cheat.
What is Sims 4 Age Cheat?
Sims 4 Age Cheat is a mod for the Sims 4 that allows you to change the age of your sims. This can be useful for several reasons, such as making your sims younger so they can go to school or making them older so they can retire. There are a few different ways to use this mod, and we’ll go over them in this blog post.
The cheat serves different purposes depending on what you use it for. For example, you can use the cheat to stop your Sims aging, increase age (Age Down), or decrease age (age up). We’ve explained how you can use the age-up cheat and other age cheats in The Sims 4 below.
How to use Sims 4 Age Up Cheat 2022
There are many reasons why you might want to increase your Sims age. For example, you might want them to grow older so they can retire. Whatever the reason, you can use the Sims 4 Age Up cheat code to archive it. Follow the below steps to learn how to use the cheat;
- Press “Ctrl + Shift + C” to open the command console.
- Now, you will see a white line at the top of the screen. Just type “testingcheats true.” You can also copy and paste the command to avoid errors.
- You will see a message on the screen which says, “Cheats are enabled.” If not, follow the previous steps again.
- Now type “cas.fulleditmode on“ in the pop-up window, then press the “ESC” button to close the command console.
- To increase your Sim’s age, hold the “Shift” key and click on your Sim.
- Several options will show up around your character. First, select the “modify in CAS” option.
- Choose your desired age group. For example, you can choose between baby, toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, and elder.
Recommended: The Sims 4 Satisfaction Points Cheat 2022
Following the above steps, the Sims 4 Age Up cheat is activated, and you’ve successfully increased your sims age.
How to use Sims 4 Age Down Cheat 2022
Furthermore, the Sims 4 Age Down Cheat allows you to reduce your Sims age. So if you want to make your sims younger, You can use this cheat to get the desired age.
- Open the command console by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + C.”
- Then, enable cheats by typing “testingcheats true.”
- Write the “cas.fulleditmode” cheat code to enter the CAS menu.
- Once you’re in CAS, drag down your Sim’s age line to the point you want.
- Now, save the changes and return to your game.
The Sims 4 Stop Aging Cheat
It is easy to stop your sims from aging. Just follow steps one and two of the previous steps to open the command console. When the command console pops up, type aging -off and press enter. That is all you need to do to stop your sims from aging. If you want to turn the aging back on, type aging -on, and your Sim will continue to age naturally.
In conclusion, Sims 4 is a life simulation game that allows players to create and control virtual people. One of the game’s features is the ability to the aging process of the sims. However, a cheat allows players to disable the aging process. This can be useful for players who want to keep their sims young and attractive. Also, check The Sims 4 Discover University Cheats 2022.
How to age up pets in The Sims 4?
Note that pets in The Sims 4 cant age themselves. So if you want your pet to age up quickly in the sim4, then you should Sims 4 pets cheat. In addition, the pests cheat is different from the regular age-up cheat because it only allows one of your pets to age quickly.
How to age up Sims without cake?
Use Sims 4 age up cheat if you want to age quickly without cake. We have added the cheat to this article. The cheat will allow you to increase or decrease your Sims age.